Friday, December 12, 2008

The value of cents

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
“A dollar cannot be completed without a cent”

This is what you have to put in mind when you’re planning to try making money online. There are a lot of testimonials that you may encounter from different sites and blogs written by the pioneers of this industry boasting of how much they are earning from several site, sometimes you’ll get attracted by the phrase “This is really easy”…. I should know… I myself was also victim of this wrong belief.

Technically they are maybe telling you the truth of their earnings but don’t be too overwhelmed by the figure. Earning thousands of dollars a month could only be possible if you tried earning centavos as a start.

In online money making, NO BEGINNERS STARTED BIG and you should remember that.

I used to be the one ignoring friends referrals after learning how little could I get from the site they are referring too. Some of them only offer ragging from $0.01 to $0.20 and most of them are from PTC sites.

Well, after learning about the Adsense paying system and the downgrading of the bonus rates of Ciao, it didn’t took me long before reality slaps me the value of cents… It’s a realization for online moneymakers that a single centavo is still an earnings and could add up to your income.

PTC’s may took you sometimes before realizing decent earnings but they earned my respect now. I can’t still call PTC a job but if you are comfortable doing this go ahead and make every centavos count and that goes with review rates and Adsense as well.

No comments: