Sunday, December 14, 2008

My most awaited Ciao's payment day



I was so excited to woke up this morning. This day, so far is the most important day on my online money making career. I have been promoting Ciao and dedicated a lot of my time writing product reviews with this site. And now... it's my time to get paid!

Actually, it wasn't much. I just requested $53.14 from them last month, right before they changed their earnings and bonus system. Well i can't blame Ciao for that... the initial system was so generous and a lot of abuser found great opportunity with that. I personally find times to read others review on Ciao specially reviews of my friends and sad to say that 25% of them are with low quality reviews which was obviously done for the money. The downgrading of Ciao's earning system is a good call if you really want to have this site survive for a longer time.

Going back to my earnings, well i just check my Paypal Account and my payment are not yet there. Maybe because the payment will originate from different time zone area. Ciao's refreshes its system every 3:00 PM (Phil. Time) and so i'll be waiting until then. For whatever result of my whole day of waiting, i'll keep you all posted. Have a nice Ciao day!
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

No comments: