Thursday, December 18, 2008

Keep The Blog Rolling





After my post boasting about my very first payment earned purely online courtesy of course by most valued site, Ciao, I was thinking what would be next topic to discuss. Then I got to ask myself, why am I doing this? I know I am striking key in hope to earned passive monthly income but is blogging can really provide the fulfillment of this dream?

I started this blog last December 5,2008 and I am really thankful and overwhelmed by the support I am getting from my friends and my networks. I am very proud to say that as of this writing I already gained around 728 page impression and $1.92 as per Adsense report. I know this may not impress you much but for us online money hopeful, this is a very great deal and to inspire you more you can check out the story of James, The man behind the blogs of “The house that blogging bought” , a very successful blogger and my inspiration to continue working in every time I get tired of writing articles for this site. I have to keep this site alive; I have to this blog rolling for me to be qualified for pay per post programs that may provide me the passive income I am longing for. Some times I wonder how I let this opportunity passed me by when the internet business was still young and the competition is still a piece of cake. If only had realized this during my Eraserhead era, I must be the Manny Pacquio of blogging industry today.

Well its not too late, I am just 30 years old and I can still do more with this career. The key is just to stay focus. Someday I’ll be a great blogger too and I hope you’ll be part of that tremendous momentum. Thank you for your time reading this and I hope you’ll enjoy the site.

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk


2 comments:

Bhebhe Lacson said...

wow! grabe ang galing mo naman.. hehehe sana ako rin kumita na online kaso ang tagal.. sa adsense ko nga scents pa lang eh kahit dami kong visitors.. wla naman kasi nagcliclick ng mga ads ko..
meron ung paid reviews eh.. hire ka ng mga advertisers pra gumawa ng review for them.. tyak sisiw lang un sayo.. God Bless!

Bhebhe Lacson said...

haay uu nga eh.. di pa ako nakakaabot sa minimum payout ng mga sinalihan ko.. ung iba tulad nga ng ciao.. give up ko na kasi di nga ako magaling sa mga english english eh.. hehehe.. eh para kumita ka tlga kelangan maging magaling kang writer lalo na sa mga reviews