Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ciao Payment received!


I can't wait for tomorrow to make this post. I just received my first online money and i am thanking Ciao very much for this wonderful experience. Like i said before, this payment isn't much but the best thing about it is a proof that one can really earn from participating online surveys.

I started writing reviews with Ciao later October of this year... nobody invited me. I just came across this site when i was in so much desperate of looking for site that may give me extra earnings. And since the offer is free registration, i said to myself, this really worth a try. I have nothing to lose but some of my time and dedication. Even my wife wouldn't believe that Ciao will really pay me. It took me weeks before i convinced her to believe on Ciao and eventually she supports me in the end. She help me gather manuals of our appliances to let write much informative reviews. It quite a bonding time for me and my wife.

I went all the way just to bring people to sign up under my referral (Thanks to all my friend who trusted me)... i was even humiliated by a fellow country man and called prostitute of the writing business because of my grammar imperfection. He said, people like me should leave the writing for professionals like them.

But if you are a man in need and have a family to raise, these kind of comment won't stop your determination and i still thank him because if not for him and his "professional" comment, this site will not be established. Again, Thank you Ciao for giving me this opportunity and even though you changed the earning system, i will still stay loyal with you. Ciao really is "The Paying Site".


The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

No comments: