Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Ciao Payment Received!

Ciao Payment... Again

I just received another payment from Ciao. This is my second payment since i joined them last October 2008. The first was $53.14 back when they still have the $1 per review rate. Now it just $14.39 but it is enough to make me feel better since i earned most of that amount from the ratings my co-Ciao members gave me from my writings. This really made me feel how effective writer and product review i am despite of my grammar imperfections. It’s just sad that they have to trim down their generosity because of the abuse by other member to the system.

Although Ciao is now more of a contest than a pay per review program, Ciao still is a really paying site and proven to be the most honest paying free site of all. There other review sites are now arising, taking Ciao downgrading of incentives as benefits to gain numbers of writers to write to them but none of them could come close to the generosity and honesty of Ciao. In Ciao, writers are being respected and well accommodated while the other sites are mistreating their writers, making them look so desperate to enter their list. I am sure most of you knew what site i am referring too... They "maybe" Legit but i guess they have to learned more from Ciao on how to properly handle their writers. At least be more professional like Ciao.
Ciao just again proved their commitments and sincerity... I hope its not too late to invite you to join me here.

www.ciao.com/reg.php?FriendId=10017390
(If you have trouble making the link work, try pasting it into your browser).


They are paying through Paypal so if you still don't have PP account just click here:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=ZFXLATJNXA5PA

Have a nice Ciao day!

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

No comments: