Monday, December 15, 2008

Still no sign of Ciao Money...


I told everyone yesterday how excited i am to woke up for its a Ciao's pay day... well, just to keep everybody updated, i haven't received any sign of the money yet. Luckily, i am a very patient and understandable person and i won't get easily loss trust. I am still giving Ciao a couple of days to process the payment. Delays maybe due to the changes of Ciao's system and i am still giving them the benefits of the doubt.

I just hope Ciao will responds to this as soon as possible for i really, and i mean "REALLY" need that money today. You see, our company cuts a lot of benefits from us like every company is doing since the global crisis started and that cause us to have less this coming Christmas.

That would only be just fine for me and i thought it was alright, but last night... i have to rushed my daughter to the hospital due to forty degree fever. Literally i have no enough money on my pocket and this incident hits me at the wrong time and when the least i expected.

Good thing i still have her Medicard Health insurance to cover all her medical expenses... at least for the last time. This benefits will also be terminated in line with our company cost cutting measures. I would not know what to do if this happens after cutting her Medicard benefits.

Yeah... crisis...

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

No comments: