Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Paying Site

Mypage5.com

Are you one of those people who like socializing in the Internet? The kind of person who loves to spend almost the whole day everyday, updating social community profile just to keep all your friends posted? Why not turn this hobby into money?

Yes! There are a lot of sites that offers you a lot of money for just contributing your time and a little effort in which you usually do to maintain your social account with them. I strongly recommend that you try mypage5.com

It’s a fast raising community site where you will be paid for every contribution you’ll make which you’ll enjoy in many ways….

For a new member who signed up with picture you get $5.00 as bonus reward right away
Make sure you’ll attract a lot of friends and viewer with your picture to increase you earnings for every profile view you have also a bonus rate of $0.01 per view.

You could also create a blog with this site and get a bonus of $0.10 Just make sure that your blog is all original because they are really strict on plagiarism issues.

For every video you upload, the rate is $0.15 bonus but remember that Videos offensive in nature and multiple posts of the same video is not allowed.

If you got something to sale you can post your classified and get rewarded by $0.10

Invite your team or friends and create a group you own group and also get $0.10

For every Invited a friend registered they will reward you with $0.25

If you wish to say something about the others post, they will still reward you for that with $0.02

And lastly, create your photo album and get $0.02 reward. Just make sure of that you really own everything you upload with mypage5 of have your account suspended which we don’t want to happen right?

The minimum pay out is $50 and they are payable thru paypal. This is really a great site, you might want to try this rather than wasting your time and internet connection in vain. Its time to check your old photo and video files and turn them into cash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would surely do this!Good luck for me.Im inspired by your story.Im still 15.hehe.
I like making money online and I find it very interesting and productive.
I realized that I could benefit more on patiently doing online jobs than designing my friendster or myspace account.I find them interesting too but I think my parents would be happy if ill take the advantage of having a computer in the house that could help them also.!

Im also going to college next year and I want to start earning for my tuition.I dont want to ask money from my parents anymore.I think what they have done and given to me when I was in my elementary and secondary years are enough.
I hope I could do better to earn better.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
I appreciate it so much.!